Monday, 8 November 2010

Call of Duty Black Ops: COD 7 - Geeks Haven, 'buy' bye social life

Call of Duty Black Ops: COD 7 - what can you say about this game? Well I love it, it's not even on the shelves just yet in the shops as Call of Duty Black Ops release date is tonight at 12am, however the hype combined with the success of MW2 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: COD 6 this year and last, as well as the amazing Black Ops game play footage means this game can't help but be a success and all attributes moulded into one amazing killing gamefest excites me. 

Call of Duty Black Ops: COD 7 was released on the 9th Nov 2010



20 days of my life in the past 12 months has been spent playing COD6 MW2 and I anticipate another that in the next 12 months 40 days at least will be 'devoted' to the next instalment from Infinity Ward. How many copies of COD6 were sold I hear you ask? Activision has confirmed that COD Modern Warfare 2 sold over 20 million copies worldwide, 4.7 million of which on the first day. This makes it the biggest selling game of all time in the UK and second highest selling game in the USA. Pretty impressive when you compare it to some of gaming history's finest. 

COD Black Ops has some pretty impressive expectations to live up to right? Well it's now widely regarded to be the biggest selling video game in history. COD 7 Black Ops markets itself - largely due to it's predecessors' success, particularly Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. 
Call of Duty Black Ops COD 7 - Trailer
The game features a variety weapons such as crossbows (with alternative explosive ammunition), Dragon's Breath rounds and ballistic knives. It also features some impressive new multiplayer game modes. Everyone knows that to get the best from Call of Duty games, you have to play online - so please don't buy Call of Duty Black Ops COD 7 if you plan to just play the offline modes (although they will be pretty much a game worth it's cost alone!). 


I' going to go and play Call of Duty Modern Warfare now to get some practice in for later. Then I'm going to queue up in the freezing cold, with a bag of chips and a big smile on my face because I'll be able to own someone in Afghanistan and pretend I'm a real solider later tonight. Lets hope my purchase Call of Duty Black Ops lives up to its name. 

Email machinedaena@gmail.com for enquiries, ideas, opinions and proposals. Don't forget to follow me and tell you friends about me. MachineDaena
Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mythbusters - 468x60